With Halloween creeping up we thought it only fitting to share this 'bloody' good cocktail to get you in the festive mood!
1 cup juice from 6-7 blood oranges
1 cup frozen raspberries
1/4 cup raspberry vodka
Healthy splash of Triple Sec
1. Juice the blood oranges, and strain the pulp.
2. Add frozen raspberries and blood orange juice to a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Strain the smoothie to get rid of the raspberry seeds, if desired.
4. Add the vodka and a splash of Triple Sec to the strained juice and mix. Add more ice if necessary.
5. Pour The drink into two martini glasses, and garnish with a thin slice of orange.